Got my new parts!

So my cousin had his S12 stolen from the range by my house. I felt terrible and gave him mine, which I immediately regret... Long story short, the sheriff recovered his and I am getting mine back. It's a converted gun with Tapco accouterments, chaos rails and a poly choke. I've had it for three years in this configuration and since it has been out of my hands, I have decided to upgrade the old beast. So I now have an 8.5"ACE skeleton stock, folding mechanism, cobra win choke adapter and tools to cut and thread the barrel. This ought to make my shotgun one HELL of a truck piece! Pictures will follow soon...

• Like 1

That doesn't happen very often. Glad things worked out.

My uncle had a stainless S&W .357 stolen in the early 80s. It turned up about 2 years ago a few counties away. My uncle then had a felony for shooting a stray cat that was killing his cat, so he let my little brother collect it from the sherrifs. I have seldom seen a gun so badly neglected. An hour of hard scrubbing with CLP, some long soaking and a new rear sight leaf and it looks good. Non stainless would probably have been unsafe with that kind of abuse.

Not many stolen guns get recovered, and a fair few that are don't get returned by the authorities bad_egg.gif

Lucky schmuck of a cousin should count his blessings, play the lotto and hit on the hottest chick at the bar.