I have someone wanting to trade me a winchester 190, and I told them I would think it over. Im not in the market for another small caliber rifle at the moment. However, I may be if I can find out if there are bullpup conversions for it or if its possible to do.

Does anyone know if its possible or if there are pre-existing kits, tips, or previously converted rifles for some guidelines? Im not familiar with the rifle, so kinda looking for some advice or what have you.

Thanks.

I'm not aware of any bull pup kits for that model. It's worth at most 100 usd. It was a cost cutting low end tube fed auto loading rifle with plastic and aluminum parts. They get dirty quick and are known to jam up when gunked up. I think it's a total POS. But then again, it's a rifle that goes bang.... sometimes.

What was the trade for? Some ammo? :)

• Like 1

I have done a few tattoo trades for guns. If it is only a $50 tat, I would go for it. Even if it isn't a really good rifle, for a half hour of your time, especially if you arent super busy, it is worth it.

Nice to see another Tattoo artist on board here!

• Like 2

I'm fast as hell, so its like no time at all for boomstick. I'll have to see it, if its in good shape, I'll clean it up and teach my daughter to shoot with it. I'm really trying to find a new sks for tattoo trade, got rid of my yugo a few years ago and regret it now.

My last trade was for a nice Remington 30-06, about 2 months ago. I gave that rifle to my buddy who had no hunting rifle. That was for a Cover-up that is a 4 to 5 hour Tattoo on a friend of mine. I probably wouldn't do a 5 hour tat for the 30-06 for a stranger though.

I work pretty quick as well, and I love trading for stuff. So far at least 4 guns and 4 vehicles as well.

Edited by RobRez
  • Like 1