Finally finished my Saiga 12 also!

Finally got around to disassembling and painting my Saiga 12 and received my Kobra from Tantal today. Put a Russian sling on her and this has become my favorite shotgun!! I've had lots of fun putting this gun together and I have a .410 that I need to get to work on. The other shotguns are a Remington 870 and 1100. The 1100 had been custom nickel-plated when my Dad had taken it in on a trade. He used to have a small gun shop before he passed away last fall. The 1100 also had a 30" barrel that I had shortened to 20". AKATTACK

post-869-1126575332_thumb.jpg

post-869-1126575380_thumb.jpg

post-869-1126575455_thumb.jpg

post-869-1126575510_thumb.jpg

Edited by AKATTACK

Nice lookin' shotties there AK! Now you're set up for a slugfest. Get that Kobra sighted in and share some holy paper with us! That GL buttpad should make it a lot easier. I need one of those.

Sexy guns! This is probably a stupid question, but is that the folding stock? If so, where'd you get it? And do you like it? Does it fit your stature well? Does it stay folded when shooting it? Does it provide good gun balance? Please let me know, once the new importer is up and running, I want to get an S-20 set up for tactical purposes, but I don't want to drop the money on the ACE, and the Tapcos are quite my cup of tea. I really like that one. Nice job!

The paint I used was Dupli-Color Engine Enamel with Ceramic, LOW GLOSS BLACK #DE1634, bought it at local car parts store. It's a little bit more flat than the original, but it looks good. I didn't paint the barrel, just the underside of the receiver and lightly sprayed the sides of the receiver. The tear-drop shaped object is the locking lever for the Kobra red-dot sight. These are slid onto the rail and then you push the lever around until it locks. AKATTACK