That's what they say. For $17 I can make them any size I want. I cut a 10 rd Promag in half today. I just think a 10 round mag is to long. It takes away from the lines of a AK. JMHO

I was going to order the AGP 8 round mag from 44mag.com but I'm afraid they are going to send me the 10 rounder by mistake now. The 10 round is too long for my tastes.

That's what they say. For $17 I can make them any size I want. I cut a 10 rd Promag in half today. I just think a 10 round mag is to long. It takes away from the lines of a AK. JMHO

I was going to order the AGP 8 round mag from 44mag.com but I'm afraid they are going to send me the 10 rounder by mistake now. The 10 round is too long for my tastes.

go straight to the source......me thinks they'll get it right 032.gif .

http://www.agparms.com/products/AGP-Arms-Saiga%252d12-8-Round-Magazine.html

Edited by adjc

Why doesn't CSS or MAA carry these? They both have SGM tactical mags. No AGP?

Before I bought my S12 I remember hearing the AGP mags were good. So I looked for them when placing my orders for other stuff.

All that turned up was the SGM mags so I bought those instead. They work well for me.

+1 to 8 over 10 rds for serious use. Its pretty ideal in weight / length vs capacity. At least IMO. I see that AGP makes a 6. That might be really nice as well. 1 more than the Izzy 5rd. But still fairly agile compared to the 8's and 10's.

Everyone always goes on about the drums and 3ft long magazines for the S12. But honestly - its why I didn't want one at first. It looks fuck-tardedly unwieldy compared to a tube feeder. Being fairly proficient with a more standard shotgun configuration... I held off. That said. The S12 is fucking awesome. There's NO recoil! Its nuts!

But back on topic, I really like the 8's. Good size magazine. More capacity than your typical HD tube feeder. Not really heavier or more unwieldy than an AK w/ a 30rd magazine.