Should we combine the shotgun forums?

Well.......I have noticed a definite slowdown/reduction in post since I joined. I have to admit that, like most I imagine - with extremely limited accessories/parts/options, my interest is waining. If we don't get parts from Mother Russia soon, I will be considering getting rid of the Saiga 12 in favor of something totally different. I also have a new Romak PSL and a new SAM 7S to support now too, so it may be getting time to consider liquidating the Saiga in favor of supporting the "other" options.

I've also got pretty active over at the gunsnet.net forum, and am not spending as much time here.

Bottom line, I'm just waiting to see IF the board is dying off and IF we'll ever get Saiga parts/accessories for our guns. Only time will tell.

Billyjobob

Im not sure combining the forums would do any good, myself.

Billyjobob: I will say one thing about the parts/accessories issue tho. Im considering going to a machinist I know and getting my front sight that way. Also considering a duck rail on the barrel too, and putting turkey sights on my saiga. Been looking into a new gun here, and I will tell ya, they are tryin to rake me over the coals for a new saiga. 450 bucks? that shit aint right. Its a 200 dollar gun for god's sake. So unless I order it my own damn self, I highly doubt that I will even buy a second saiga.

I assure you, someone makes me the right offer, they can have mine. It's NEVER been shot. I was waiting until I got all the stuff I wanted on it before I took it out.

Personally, I have been going back and forth on the issue of selling it. It would PROBALLY be smartest to wait until after September to see what our wonderFUL legislators do. If that goes the wrong way, we could be sitting on gold mines later on. Right now, I am leaning toward waiting just a little longer.

Billyjobob