Chaos titan W/ moe stock setup

Ok, so currently I have an internal reveiver setup with an moe stock and enhanced recoil pad. I recently purchased a chaos titan with the chaos hk sights. With the new rail/sight combo i know im going to have to adjust my stock to make it feel right when shouldered, which would most easily be done by adjusting the pignose on the internal receiver/adding a riser. Risers come in 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4. My question is this...would anyone have any idea what combo of adjusting my pignose adapter/adding a check riser would be most optimal, or should i just drive down to my local shop and try them all (risers) out for personal prefrence?

Thanks, Jeff

If you have the opportunity, and it sounds like you do, try before buy to see what fits 'you' best(apostrophes for emphasis only...I didn't want to shout).

Edited by EWOKETEER

I run an extended Chaos quad (same height as the Titan), and a straight EMA receiver extension with a MOE and a 3/4" riser. Works fine for me. Oh, it has the Chaos irons and a co-witnessed Aimpoint if that helps.

I feel fairly confident that the 3/4ths is what im going to need, just probing for additional input while i wait for my guy to get them back in.

BTW, any chance you could take me a picture looking down the sight with your setup MT? lol

What tube are you using for the MOE?

I have a CTR and waiting on the TITAN.

My Tube is the CAA aluminum and I know I will need a riser. would be good info for me too!\

And GF does have alot of good ideas and help around here!!

Edited by nitukamots

Simply because it was the only one stocked and at a fair price I ended up settling on a 1/2 riser. It definintly shoulders a whole lot better to me. More or less perfect but I might get a 3/4ths as well to see how it feels. Posted pics on the gallery if you'd like to see the 1/2 riser with the titan.

-Jeff