Need help after range trip

Hey guys, once again calling on your expertise. I went to the range yesterday, and every round failed to eject. The gun was running flawlessly. I disassembled it to duracoat, and have permenantly attached a muzzle break since my last range trip. That being said, I do not believe the issue to be caused by the gas system. I am running 4 ports at .093 just to give you an idea of my port setup. None of them are blocked, all are clear. Gun was clean. The gun would, most of the time, still reset the trigger after firing. I'd get my "click" but no "bang", because the gun was not extracting the shells. The action does not feel smooth, but I can't tell exactly where it is binding up.

I think I have a problem with the bolt/extractor itself. The extractor spring is visible, and the claw looks like it is being pressed closed. You can see the backside of the claw arm, where it is usually flush with the bolt itself. I'll try and get some pics shortly, I just wanted to start bouncing the problem off you guys and see if you had any ideas. Very frustrating range trip.

Any duracoat on the inside of the receiver? Like the rails for example? You say it doesn't ride smooth, and if its not an extractor problem I would try greasing the rails and trying again. Use any regular grease for now, but I keep mine greased all the time with good synthetic grease. Try hand-cycling it with shells, and see if it will pull out shells that way as well.

Any duracoat on the inside of the receiver? Like the rails for example? You say it doesn't ride smooth, and if its not an extractor problem I would try greasing the rails and trying again. Use any regular grease for now, but I keep mine greased all the time with good synthetic grease. Try hand-cycling it with shells, and see if it will pull out shells that way as well.

It does hand cycle shells if I go slowly. It does not have duracoat on the rails, and the gun was well lubed.

It does hand cycle shells if I go slowly. It does not have duracoat on the rails, and the gun was well lubed.

What happens if you cycle it as fast as you can?

What happens if you cycle it as fast as you can?

I'll have to get back to you on that. I will attempt very soon.

I'm assuming the puck moves freely in the gas block?

Seriously, I'd pull the bolt apart and make sure that the extractor, pin, and spring are all correctly oriented...

The puck does move freely, and the gas chamber is very clean. I do not know how to disassemble the bolt, I suppose that I'll have to do some homework and check into this. I am thinking you may be correct. I'll post some pics of the bolt, it doesn't look right to me.

I did some research, and disassembling the bolt is incredibly easy. I cleaned everything proper while it was apart, and reseated both pins. The gun does feel much better, and hand cycles flawlessly. Only range time can tell, but tentatively I believe I found my problem. Thanks guys, I'll keep you updated.