I *LOVE* the Izzy mags! Is there anyone who sells an american made

for the Izzy's? I love the look and I've heard the mag counts as up to 3 parts per the 922r. I know K-Var sells plates for the 7.62

*IF* I just change the floor plate would that count as one part or do I have to get an entirely U.S. made mag to count as one part?

THANK YOU!!!!

To further elaborate, the mag is split into three parts, body, floor-plate, and follower. By making your own floor-plate, you add one U.S. made compliance part.

To answer your other question, No, no one at this time makes a mag equal to Izzy.

To further elaborate, the mag is split into three parts, body, floor-plate, and follower. By making your own floor-plate, you add one U.S. made compliance part.

To answer your other question, No, no one at this time makes a mag equal to Izzy.

So, no one has made a U.S. floor-plate then? Edited by pjd393

Yes, many have. Most people just make their own, all it takes is a thin piece of steel cut to fit with a hole drilled in the middle. Most use the Izzy floor plate as a template for their home made plate.

I don't have the equipment to do that. I wonder if there is anyone who would do it for a few $$?