MKE pistols are manufactured in HK tooling in Turkey to HK specs. This will be SBR's once I get all the 922r parts swapped out. In the mean time I added a Surefire 628 forearm.

IMG_20120618_180917.jpg

IMG_20120618_180944.jpg

Semper Fi,

Gunny

An MP5 clone has always been on my "do want" list. Too bad I'm broke!

Looks like you went the right route with starting with a pistol. I've read that the 16" barreled versions of this clone are stuck using proprietary 10 rounders and something about the trigger pack being welded in.

What type of stock are you planning on going with? Fixed? Retractable? Folding?

Keep us updated!

This will be SBR's once I get all the 922r parts swapped out.

there aren't any US parts in it. that goes for any imported pistol ie. PPS43, SCORPION etc.. 922r doesn't apply to pistols.

I bought the smaller brother of the MP5 from VECTOR ARMS, the V89 mode, and SBR'd it. bought the stock from CHOATE MACHINE & TOOL(they were contracted to make the stock for the MP5K). and installed the forward grip took a whole 2 minute to turn in from a pistol to a rifle.

MP5KPDW_stock_extended.jpg

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • Like 2

Looks great! When did they start to bring in the three lug models?

I got the 16" pistol version and had it chopped and three lugged. As far as stocks are concerned I'll probably go for the A2.

One HUGE problem with the Surefire 628 is that you can not run a suppressor with this forearm due to the clearance between the light and the lugs. She is for sale if anyone wants, or knows someone that wants, to purchase it.

HOPKINS!!! I LOVE THE K VERSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bad azz bro!!