Stock front end options

Just curious what options there are for someone like me that doesn't really care to do the front end conversion and just wants to add on a more robust hand guard with maybe a rail or something. Iv seen a few options, but there are a lot out there that don't say whether or not you need to have a converted front end or not. Just curious if there is a list already on the forums( searched but didn't find). If not maybe one can be generated from this thread.

If it is marketed for a Saiga specifically then chances are that it will attach to the regular Saiga style handguard retention system.

Usually those would be the long looking handguards that come in one piece without a piece that covers the gas tube.Usually.

You could always get a bolt on handguard retainer from Dinzag or CSS. I have tried the one from dinzag and it stayed on tight for about 1k rounds without loctite or anything. I did have to tighten it once again after that though.