What Chaos rail do I need and when/where/how can I get it?

We've just finished up the build on my 10" SBS Saiga.

But it needs a rail.

I've been trying to get in touch with Chaos for a week now so they can tell me what rail I need, where I can get it, how long the wait is, so on and so forth.

Thus far all I am getting is the voice mail and an email that said

Give Cameron a call after 1:30 p.m Central Standard Time.

This really isn't going to work for me. I've called some dozen times, only getting the voice mail and never a return call when I do leave a message.

Can someone tell me where I can get an extended top rail quad rail for a 10" gun so I can run a reflex sight and mount a forward grip?

Thanks in advance!

Cameron is probably just busy, but I'm sure he will get back with you.

Chaos used to produce a mini Titan made for SBS Saiga 12's, which looked amazing, but I don't believe they are still making them.

We are crazyy busy! Our customer service says they have no record of a dozen messages about this. I did talk to you today. and I hope you understand I can not give you info about another company ordering anything for your build, you will have to deal straight with them on that matter. As far as your 10" SBS, yes, both our Extended rail or Titan will fit, but you will have to remachine the location of where your gas block sets.

• 1 year later...