ALL MAGS ARE SOLD PENDING FUNDS

For sale are 2 lots of mags, 1st I'll take it in the thread wins. I will accept postal money order or discreet pay-pal (send as a gift or add 4%) Cross posted, timestamp in thread wins.

Shipping will be $15 for each lot or both lots. If you want these as re-build kits it will cost a little extra.

1st up is a lot of 8 Yugo BHO mags, these mags hold your bolt open after the last round, they are in good used condition, they come with free cosmoline, $110

yugom2.jpg

yugom1.jpg

Next up are some Euro mags, 10 mags total, three of them have a "02" stamped on the ridge which I think makes them Hungarian, the rest I am not sure. These mags have been disassembled and cleaned and are in freezer bags. These mags are in good condition, some blemishes, see pics. $110 SPF

mag2.jpg

mag1.jpg

mag3.jpg

hg1.jpg

hg2.jpg

02.jpg

If you buy these mags and smoke Marlboros, I'll throw in these coupons as well.

DSC01003.jpg

Edited by HOG76

Yep, just dip the tip and fire it up!!! LOLhaha.gif

Don't do this, your tongue will get thick and you'll see pretty colors for about 4 hours. I know this because I saw it, no, I read it somewhere...it was on the internet, yeah that's it!

What I'm wondering is why this poor guys mag selling thread attracted so many out of work comedians....

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.