Finally got my M&P back today after six weeks

Well, I won a contest Customized Creationz was putting on over at the M&P Pistol forum. Winner received slide serrations or lightning port & slide refinish.

I work close enough that I was able to drive to his shop the drop off my pistol. I opted for slide serrations on the top of the slide.

Got a call from Todd on Friday that it was ready to be picked up (he also offered to ship it to save me a drive). I wouldn't have made it there before close of business on Friday so I headed up to his shop today.

I am happy to say you can see in the first pic the new finish covered the white "read owners manual... blah blah blah".

IMAG0303.jpg

IMAG0302.jpg

IMAG0304.jpg

Edited by Pyzik
  • Like 2

Yeah, I dig it. Makes it much easier to rack the pistol in ways other than grabbing it.

I almost had him do the slide in Dark Earth, but I chickened out and just kept it black.

Trigger clean up is next.

Did a shout out for him on youtube, it' only my second video so forgive my youtube noob-ism.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCEg-FafLdM&feature=vmdshb

Edited by Pyzik

Mizombiekilla, I haven't shot it since the serrations were added. Taking it out this week.

RedChallender, this is my favorite pistol yet. It feels so natural. I looked at the apex triggers. There is a guy only a few miles from me that specializes in M&Ps and I think his trigger job is only like $60 so I am looking at taking it to him. Mine has about 2500 rounds through it and is still a little "cruchy".