I have to sell my tromix s06, not sure where the classifieds are? I do

I unfortunately have to sell my custom tromix s06, barrel cut to 18'', rethreaded, shark break, tromix heavy hitter firing pin and spring, galil charging handle, tri-rail, folding stock, vertical forgrip with140 lumen tactical light, 5 10 rd Surefire mags and 2 20rd md arms drums, md arms 5 position gas adjuster, will cycle anything, from the lightest 2-3/4'' to 3'' mag. have fired approximately 400 rounds through her without a hiccup...Tony Rumore is truley the best!!! I waited a long time and put a lot of money into "my baby" but getting the house foreclosed on us, and having to get rid of the the luxury items is just part of life sometimes...I just want this piece of craftmenship to go to someone who truely appreciates Tony's work and a weapon that will last a lifetime!! haven't settled on a price yet if anyone is interested i can post pictures or send them via e-mail. This is my first time on a forum like this so I appolgize if this was not the place to post this, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Shocked and in awe

Do you have a Homestead declaration on your property or can you do that in your state?

Lots of help out there to keep banks from yanking your home away. The homestead declaration is a heavy hitter out here in montana so long as it is your primary residence.

Best of luck. Put it up on Gunbroker with documentation from Tromix and lots of good photos. Maybe find someone who has a good standing account that will fence it for you. Accept USPS money orders only. Only send to a current FFL and you can check their status online.

The no reserve free shipping will interest lots of people online. Reserve auctions piss a lot of people off. It's a tromix, people will go ape shit.

Best of luck.

Photos???

You can post in the For Sale section of the forum, as mentioned in previous posts. Only thing the forum asks is a one-time $5 donation to become a contributor. Good luck with your sale wherever you decide to conduct it, and hope your personal situation improves.

I'm definitely interested in purchasing a trommix. How much do you need to get out of it? Can you post pictures? Sorry for your troubles. I am a great admirer of Tony's work and have been coverting a Tromix for years. I will take good care of it.

Edited by dogs1972

I'm definitely interested in purchasing a trommix. How much do you need to get out of it? Can you post pictures? Sorry for your troubles. I am a great admirer of Tony's work and have been coverting a Tromix for years. I will take good care of it.

Please no posts of this sort until the seller becomes a forum contributor and can then sell his firearm following forum rules.