SBR Questions and want to be sure everything is right: Krinkov overall

I have a AK74SU in 5.45 that was built by IGF and has the pinned fake supressor on it right now. I want to SBR it and from all the info online, I want to be 100% sure I'm doing this right.

- Made a Trust and had everything signed/notarized

- Filling out a Form 1

On the Form 1 it asks for the length in inches of the barrel and the overall rifle. The barrel is a Bluejack and the parts are from the Tula part kits from Rguns; does anyone know what to put here as far as the inches for overall length and barrel? I asked someone I knew about this and was told the barrel should be 8.19 inches and 28.74 overall; does this sound correct?

I don't think they give a shit about precise, to-the-hundredth-of-an-inch measurements. That might be right - I don't know. Best bet is to measure YOUR parts, as they are. Measure OAL from where the barrel will terminate when you remove the fake can, to the back of stock when it is fully extended. Last time I asked my FFL, he said measuring to the closest tenth of an inch is more than good enough, since there's always a little variance between measurements - this is also why it's a good idea to leave a few extra tenths of an inch of barrel on a title 1 firearm.