S12 fiberforce help

I live in a ban state (CT) therefore I had to go with an ATI fiber force dragunov style stock. I cant get the "non-pistol grip" to secure to the receiver.

I went with the RAM S12TG trigger guard so I wouldn't have to drill more holes in the receiver.

NOTHING I've tried has worked.

Do I "have" to drill the small hole in the receiver to accept the t-nut.

I am about ready to just bring it to a smith and let him work it out.

Please help!!!!

Pictures help with what you're trying to ask..... I put one on my s12 at one point and think I dremeled out the stock/grip instead of cutting the receiver. I think i figured it was better to FU a $50 stock that a $500 gun...... YMMV

Yeah. Also you may want to just get a Bulgarian Skeleton stock. The ATI is kind of an uglier copy of the Bulgy, and the Bulgy already fits. They can be had for around $20. Put the ATI in ebay and be done.

I don't remember who made this, but that is the type seen here.

post-17871-0-14405600-1346223608_thumb.jpg

Installing the nut isn't hard, but you could drill a smaller hole where the nut would go and just shoot a screw through. That would be covered by a bolt on trigger guard, or would be cut away if you do a proper PG nut hole.

Look through the old threads, like the conversion tutorial by MoeZambique. You can drill a hole and square the corners out with a triangle file. It is a slow way to do it, but anyone with any skills can do that and get it right. You won't go too fast with a file. Just scratch in the lines and file up to them.