what can you guys tell me about a MAK90

A friend of mine just inheritted a lot of guns from his dad and one was a North China Ind. MAK 90.

I've never seen one up close and dont know any one that has ever had one so I'm lookin for any info I can get.

I will be able to buy it for next to nothing so I want to know if it is worth foolin with or not.

A friend of mine just inheritted a lot of guns from his dad and one was a North China Ind. MAK 90.

I've never seen one up close and dont know any one that has ever had one so I'm lookin for any info I can get.

I will be able to buy it for next to nothing so I want to know if it is worth foolin with or not.

Used to be very common in the mid 90's, they were all bought up since then. if you can buy one, get it! quality is pretty good, they are sturdy, well made AK's..comparable to Norinco in that aspect. good luck!

I have an Egyptian and I love it. Bought it brand new at a Roses department store in the 90's. Couldn't believe I was walking out of Roses with an AK! For less than 200 bucks at that! You will probably end up wanting to upgrade to a PG and normal stock but you can do that easily by replacing the FCG with a G-2 or FSE, and using US made stock and PG. I wanted foriegn laminated furniture on mine so I replaced th FCG, gas piston, and put US followers and floorplates in all my mags.

Go to this site for a wealth of info on Maks and all AKs

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jfreeman246/page_2.htm