SBS in CIty of Saint Louis, MO?

Missouri allows SBS with proper paperwork. I'm just wondering if the current Sheriff or Chief of Police in the City of St. Louis would sign off on a SBS? I was wondering if the trust option is best here in the City of St. Louis.

Any feedback would be appreciated as I slowly wade into this area for the first time.

find out for yourself by calling and speaking to him. just tell him, " when would be a good time for me to come by for you to sign my my ATF form 1 ?" don't say something as wishy-washy as "will you sign my form1?".

yours isn't the first type of post I have seen about that. honestly, I don't understand why people are so afraid to pick up the phone and call and find out for themselves.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

find out for yourself by calling and speaking to him. just tell him, " when would be a good time for me to come by for you to sign my my ATF form 1 ?" don't say something as wishy-washy as "will you sign my form1?".

yours isn't the first type of post I have seen about that. honestly, I don't understand why people are so afraid to pick up the phone and call and find out for themselves.

Actually I think you covered that in your response... " when would be a good time for me to come by for you to sign my my ATF form 1 ?" . Great advice I think.

I would make an appointment to see him and assuming he HAS TO sign your Form 1 may lead to disappointment. Ask me how long it took for my CLEO to sign off when I came in to see him with an arrogant attitude and basically told him to sign....ummm yeah over a year to get a damn signature. I was more polite the second time around.

Good luck.

I would make an appointment to see him and assuming he HAS TO sign your Form 1 may lead to disappointment. Ask me how long it took for my CLEO to sign off when I came in to see him with an arrogant attitude and basically told him to sign....ummm yeah over a year to get a damn signature. I was more polite the second time around.

Good luck.

I don't think Hopkins was implying act like your owed it. But rather like it's very routinely done, or believed to be.

Not saying to cast out common courtisies like "Please, thank you", and such.

I would call Matt Nolan at C & S MetallWerkes in St. Louis. He would know.

636-928-1511

Tony

he doesn't have to call a third party. fact is no one needs to call a third party, pick up the phone and call the PD/sheriff office directly and asked to speak to the CLEO. that is what I did, I don't know, maybe it's me, as I am not intimated by "authority" figures.