Romanian folder on VEPR 12?

My VEPR 12 is on the way from MAA and I have a question for those who have them: Does it look like a Romanian wire side folder will fit on these or has anyone tried to install one? I have the folder and need it to register the shotgun as a pistol (MI law allows rifles and shotguns under 30" -we measure folded- to be registered as pistols, but the law changes 1-1-13 so I need to do it before then for it to be grandfathered and carried under my CPL). I know our laws here still suck but are slowly getting better. I'll change it out later when more options are available. Would like to see a pic if anyone has done it.

I would guess you'd have to take some material off the sides of the stock which enters the receiver due to the V12 having a thicker receiver compared to an AK or S12, but there have been plenty of folks who have taken AK/S12 stocks and made them fit the V12s with minor fitting. I did just this a couple of days ago with a U.S. made polymer stock originally designed for an AK. Dremel+sanding wheel on the sides and bottom of the stock until it fit in the receiver and it's good to go.