compensator / muzzle break

Can anyone else with access or knowledge of the Russian market please tell me if the compensators (like for the S-12) are available for the Saiga 20. Don't worry about the front sight as I will mainly use the red dot I have. Otherwise, if it has the elevated front sight I could work on putting a cool rear sight on there.

After holding that 12C I really can't wait until September so I can PG it.... *fingers crossed*

Edited by JesusCow
:super::super:

Hi there

Yes the muzzle brakes that are avaliable for the saiga 12 are also availiable for the saiga 20 , the elevated front sights are availiable for the saiga 12,20 and .410

all the best

assassin

where are these available? i want one for my Saiga 20

Hi there

i have been trying to get them myself , i even had a guy in canada email his friend in Minsk to try to get them for me but under Russian postal law (in Belarus) these items cant be posted , this shop refused to supply me direct as it is illegal for them to export to me. :cryss:

if anyone else has any ideas of how to get them for us here is the website:-

http://www.prodiz.ru/katalog/katalog1.html

all the best

by the way if any of you guys are able to get them in dont forget to get an extra set (muzzle brake and front sight) for me , saiga 12

assassin

JA: Been gone for a while huh?

Yeah, Assassin is in England. What surprises me is that the 8rd mags are OK to ship to England but the muzzle breaks aren't! Didn't Makc go there last year and physically get them? I think that's how it went last time they were in stock on this site.

Didn't Makc go there last year and physically get them? I think that's how it went last time they were in stock on this site.

i believe you are correct. i think he shipped them back to the US though.. not sure

who all got one of these? were the ones obtained all threaded?

Hi

Yes i am U.K based. the saiga mags that i have been selling were imported into England by a liscence importer but this imporer has no plans for the muzzle brakes. i am currently awaiting confirmation from a new supplier with regard to when he will open his doors for business and i will be asking him if he can help with the muzzle brakes , if i can get them i will offer them to you guys.

i contacted the shop (see link i gave you in my post above) and although the guy speaks good english he tells me that he cant personally send me the parts but if i had a friend in russia then they could come and collect them and if they were willing then they could post them to me , sadly my contact in Russia tells me that it is illegal to post those parts.

all the best

assassin