She's almost complete

20121220_164432_zps05c9a34c.jpg

All I can say is that I love my Saiga 12. She's been 100% reliable.. Fires light and heavy load on #1 setting (Not sure if that's good or bad.)

I converted it after testing the reliability.. Only had 1 jam due to adjusting the auto gas plug (I ordered it before shooting light load on #1 setting.. but I do prefer it over the old gas puck due to cosmetic reasons and it's easier to take out)

Parts are..

MD arms stainless steel gas puck

Tac 47 Auto gas Plug

Polychoke flash hider (I love this thing due to versatility)

The Mississippi arms basic conversion kit minus stock

Phoenix Technology Kick Light Stock (Love this thing, shoot 3'' 00 buck with no pain at all.. go ahead and call me a wuss)

Chaos Titan Quad Rail (I just love the styling, fell in love with the look and knew I had to have it)

Eotech 512 (Basic Eotech model.. I think its great for a shotgun)

Magpull flip up sights in case my eotech fails.. which it probably wont..

UTG Flashlight ( I'm not fond of this flashlight, I don't really recommend it cause it doesn't have a switch that'll leave the flashlight on, you either have to hold down the pressure switch, or hold down the button.. or twist the end cap all the way to leave it on.. it'll do fine for hogs though at 200 lumens)

I have (4) 5 round mags and a SGM 8 round mag

And I think that's it for all the aftermarket parts. I spent a bit too much for this saiga 12 in the long run.. not regretting it though. The only defect I found was the original magazine. The junk made the shells inside jam up.. sent it in, took them 2 months to get it back to me. First, I think they lost it cause they said they never got it, and said they would look in the warehouse and give me a call after they look.. no phone call, so I gave up and ordered some cheap 12.95 five rounders.. which works flawlessly after messing with it using a dremel.. I Do have to shave down the side ride a bit to get the mag to go in though, same with the factory mag they finally sent back..

Anyone else have the same problem?

Not talking about the lip, I'm talking about the 3 side ridge that goes around the mag. If you zoom up where those ridges meet the receiver, you'll see what I'm talking about.

Anyways.. This is my shotgun. There are many like it but this one is mine.

Looks good. Post up how you like the Eotech on there. I've been planning on putting one on mine, but my employer decided a layoff would be a nice x-mas present for me a week ago. Mine is accurate as hell with the iron sights, but the bastard likes to smack me in the cheek once in a while to let me know who's boss. Therefore, at the minimum, a raised iron site of some sort is in my future. I think a polish and profile job is next for me. I can go out right after cleaning and dump a 20 round drum without missing a beat. Then the more I shoot it will start to deteriorate and FTE. Pisses me off.

I love my Eotech sight, though I don't think the quad rail sits 100% parallel towards the barrel though since it was shooting towards the right, same applies for the iron sight. I can't find a place to shoot slugs so I can actually zero it in. I tried angling the quad rail so it wouldn't be offset.. but it didn't work.
I've shot maybe.. 50 rounds all at once, No Failures at all. I'm pretty damn proud of her.
Eotechs are nice cause you don't have to focus on that front sight, you focus on your target. Also, you can have both eyes open. I think it helps with getting on target faster.. The paper targets are pretty f***ed now. The poly choke seems to leave pretty tight patterns too on X-Full.. I'm no expert with shotgun patterns but it seems good to me.

My room is messy for a reason, if someone breaks in, they'll be tripping all over the place, and since I memorized the layout, I can get around the room easily and subdue the perp! (Atleast that's how it's planned in my head.)