Okay... thats what he get for going through a craigs list. I mean seriously...who in their right mind says " I think i'll drop one in a turkey baster for some strangers" ?

I feel kinda like these two saw him coming. They're playing sweet but most thieves will smile and lie to your face and pretend to be your freind..so they can get you again.

Why didn't they go through a legit doner agency? Cause they couldnt' afford it. So they found a sucker. And this guy..he's gonna pay. I'm sure theres some other lesson to be learned here...not sure what it is.

• Like 1

When you fuck with the bull you get horned. Getting involved with this sot of shit will bring on any number of bad situations.

The lesson to be learned?...............don't get involved in something that isn't supposed to exist.

• Like 1

the lucky couple

ueFxV.png

The bullshit part is that the state appears to be doing the legwork of legally attacking this guy. If your broke ass wants his money, and you think you have any legal claim to it, "man up" as much as possible given your unique situation and take the guy to civil court. Oh, but you know you would lose, so you whine and cry to child services while playing the victim game. Pathetic.

Edited by mancat
  • Like 2