For those of you that play Black Ops 2, a question

This isn't in regards to the uh, unique, left side ejecting saiga12 in the game but rather the SRM 1216. It has a rear ghost ring and front fiber optic bead sight set up and I think its very badass and would be an excellent choice for a chaos titan rail, I just don't know where I could find something like it. I saw a mossberg 590 that had a rear ghost ring on a picatinny rail so I could just get that straight from mossberg and throw it on the titan, but the front fiber optic was just a bead replacement. does any one make a fiber optic front sight bead that attaches to picatinny rails? Sorry if this post shouldn't belong in the actual S12 forum, I started it here because I want to put it on a Saiga12, thanks

584px-M1216_Iron_Sights_BOII.png

M1216_Reloading_BOII.png

• 1 month later...
yea MW3 sucked, more like MW2.5! but any way, back to the topic on hand, I simply cannot find a front fiber optic sight that attaches to rails. everything I find is AR15 type or like a bead sight that screws in or fits into a dovetail, ugh, pissed about it.

necrop post! its caues all the good folks left after mw2... then they brought in a second co to do multiplayer... gahbage!!!