Tactical Bolt handle

Can I throw a whacky idea or 2 out there? I'd love to see a bolt handle in the shape of a ball (sphere) -and- engraved with a Hurst-style 5 speed H pattern. Hey... I'm a car guy too. I also think the ball handle shape will allow the gun to be slipped in & out of a soft case easier (based on my experience with a knurled handle on a carbine I own).

The other aftermarket part I'd like to see is a replacement for that goofy handguard secure nut. Mine was so tight new out of the box I thought I'd need pliers to get it off. After shooting my first 40 slugs, the cap was nearly falling off. A metal Nyloc type of a cap would be preferable IMHO.

/M

I tried to buy the one from http://www.firebirdprecision.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=32&Itemid=40 but it doesn't seem to be for sale. Looks exactly the same. But they won't sell it on that page and they refuse to answer emails, so you can't buy it from them. I wanted it from them cause I wanted the oversized mag release button as well and toothandnail doesn't have that, so now I gotta order from two different places. This really sucks having to buy a dozen different parts in a dozen different orders for a dozen different shipping charges.

Just ordered the handle from toothandnail, gotta compliment them on the $3 shipping charge!

Edited by Madwand

I just ordered and it worked fine. It behaved WAY different than the other day. If you ordered one thing, then went back to products to order a second thing, it would wipe out the first thing. Oh well it worked fine.

I have one suggestion that could save a few marriages. Add the option to have the invoice included, or (wait for it)... emailed. Then there would be plausible deniability when the wife says " how much did that cost" and you say "I dunno couple o' hundred". She wouldn't be using the invoice as a place keeper in the new furniture catalog. scorn.gif

Edited by aerosigns