Houstonians Step In To Help 93 Year Old Purple Heart Vet

.....Houston does have some really good people.

And some real shitty ones, that caused it

Dads all gang banged tattooed out, but had the respect to step up and take responsibility for his kids. Dad went to the mans house and apologized, then went on television and did the same. He could have hid from the public's view and chose not to.

I'm sure the kids are getting an ass whipping for this stunt.

• Like 1

Dads all gang banged tattooed out, but had the respect to step up and take responsibility for his kids. Dad went to the mans house and apologized, then went on television and did the same. He could have hid from the public's view and chose not to.

Excellent, did not see that in the article. I guess that was not PC enough to put in there, damn media.

• Like 1

Excellent, did not see that in the article. I guess that was not PC enough to put in there, damn media.

http://www.khou.com/news/Father-of-teens-accused-of-vandalizing-veterans-home-offers-apology-188132141.html

http://www.click2houston.com/news/Dad-of-vandalism-suspects-apologizes-to-WWII-vet/-/1735978/18254752/-/format/rss_2.0/-/ot62d6/-/index.html

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

They got a big influx of garbage form Katrina into that city.

Yep that is correct sir. They are known as "roofers" or in other words Obama supporters.

http://www.texastribune.org/2010/08/30/five-years-houstonians-conflicted-about-katrina/

• Like 1

Yeah, why condone personal responsibility! Complete jackasses!

This is actually one of the COOLEST heartwarming stories that I have ever read/heard! The way the community rallied around, the way people stood up for what was right. Even the father of the perps apologizing to the man, and again, on tv. He wasn't grandstanding. He was ashamed. The very coolest thing, was when Mr. Elbert Wood started singing the Marine Corps song, and everyone joining in. I remember finding a book in the library when I was around 10 or 11 years old, that had the lyrics to the Marine Corps song, and I read and sang until I memorized the entire thing. I never did end up serving. But I have a very deep respect for those that did, and those that do. I regret that I did not. That video when Mr. Wood started singing brought a tear to my eye. I lived in TX 12 years, all I can say - ONLY IN TEXAS! What a class act.