Thanks guys, but this is already over.

While she would honestly love to be out of debt and her consideration of this was real and thought out.

She has already thought it through again about selling them off, and put it aside as unrealistic.

LOL... My wife is definitely serious about debt, but she is just as serious about self defense and prepping.

All of her nesting, nurturing and security instincts are well developed, but are directed by her just a well developed conservative mindset/beliefs.

My wife doesn't like & distrust our current government, despises the direction of the country, the mass media and finds the public school system abhorrent..

She carries daily, home schools our kids and is politically conservative & aware.

And all of this is dominated & tempered by her spiritual beliefs.

She is to me, my wife & lover, bedrock on which I build foundations for our family's home, a port in the storm to run to and the woman who stands both beside and behind me as needed.

God I red_heart.gif this woman!

• Like 4
Thanks guys, but this is already over.

While she would honestly love to be out of debt and her consideration of this was real and thought out.

She has already thought it through again about selling them off, and put it aside as unrealistic.

LOL... My wife is definitely serious about debt, but she is just as serious about self defense and prepping.

All of her nesting, nurturing and security instincts are well developed, but are directed by her just a well developed conservative mindset/beliefs.

My wife doesn't like & distrust our current government, despises the direction of the country, the mass media and finds the public school system abhorrent..

She carries daily, home schools our kids and is politically conservative & aware.

And all of this is dominated & tempered by her spiritual beliefs.

She is to me, my wife & lover, bedrock on which I build foundations for our family's home, a port in the storm to run to and the woman who stands both beside and behind me as needed.

God I red_heart.gif this woman!

Lucky man