I have a buddy that has offered me a stripped polymer AR lower for a CSS tapco G2 conversion trigger group with the CSS trigger guard. I had bought the trigger group in case I ever wanted to convert my S.223 KPup back to standard AK format. What do you guys think, fair trade or not?

if you want an ar it would be a good way to get the only part you need to build one later. the parts are hard to get right now but even if some sort of a ban happens you would have the only regulated part of the gun already. the rest of the parts for it will eventually be easy to get when this craziness ends. polymer lowers used to be easy to get for around 45 to 80 bucks, now you could probably sell it for way more. the conversion parts you have can easily be replaced later. i would do it in a heart beat.

• Like 1

You guys are echoing my thoughts. I already have 2 ARs, a 5.56 and .308, and I really don't need another at this time. I also know if I want to build this stripped lower out any time soon, I probably would not find the parts. I have a couple of lower parts build kits already for spares, but finding a decent upper at a decent price would be tough. I am friends with the guy I am dealing with, and this is his first Saiga build (7.62) so I'll make the trade if nothing else to help him out. I'll probably hold on to the lower until things calm down and build out a cheap AR for my daughter or something.

Edited by Spacehog