which pistol grip is this?

Century builds usually don't have the finger grooves, mine didn't. Otherwise, yup, it looks a lot a like.

Mine got transplanted by a Hogue double fast. The stock grip was the worst I've ever felt.

edit: Century does S12 conversions now?

Edited by Maxwelhse
Century builds usually don't have the finger grooves, mine didn't. Otherwise, yup, it looks a lot a like.

Mine got transplanted by a Hogue double fast. The stock grip was the worst I've ever felt.

edit: Century does S12 conversions now?

Century uses that PG on many Yugo underfolders, AK74's & Polish tantal builds.

Edited by Jetmech

I did some more research...

My Century Yugo M70AB2 (Underfolder) had a very similar grip, but not that exact one. No finger grooves. It looks like they build them both ways. I will reiterate that my stock grip was GARBAGE and actually hurt your hand just to grip it firmly. For what it's worth, my Century Yugo is as good as any I've seen and the price certainly was right at the time ($505 OTD w/2 yugo mags).

So, is Century actually doing conversion work on these S12 or just importing one of the models that has the FCG in the correct location and making them 922R compliant by swapping a few parts?

edit: My mistake... My underfolder is an M70AB2, not T

Edited by Maxwelhse