Want To Buy Saiga 12 - Conversion Preferred

Sandman, I got your email. Of course mine is not a conversion, and is priced accordingly. Don't remember if I mentioned this in the original FS post, but it does have a couple of matching 8 round mags (with LEO verbiage engraved) available ONLY with purchase with shotty.

Haven't raised the price yet, but will if others sell at or above that price point. (last I had confirmed sales were just below that pricing).

Sandman, I got your email. Of course mine is not a conversion, and is priced accordingly. Don't remember if I mentioned this in the original FS post, but it does have a couple of matching 8 round mags (with LEO verbiage engraved) available ONLY with purchase with shotty.

Haven't raised the price yet, but will if others sell at or above that price point. (last I had confirmed sales were just below that pricing).

Yeah I got it. Sent a reply. Will resend it.

I'm not ignoring you, but I'm also not getting your emails?

I've sent my email addy to you in a PM.

edited to add ...

Maybe you meant to resond to Cobra?

Yeah I was resending to Cobra. I appreciate the offer, but I'm looking for a conversion. I had a stock Saiga 12 and sold it to a guy I work with. The next Saiga 12 I buy will change hands when they read my will.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.