I don't think "mucho" is in the ebonics dictionary.

Good luck Fitty.

lol.....Thanks

Its all because of the guys here in this forum. You all told me what was good and what was bad. What I needed to work on and gave me great ideas! I post the videos on AFCOM to but find its full of "haters" that give no constructive criticism. This was the first gun forum Ive been apart of and now I'll always be one. Hey if I ever get paid for this hobby I'll get one of those vendor accounts lol. If there is a gun video you'd like to see because you cant find a video on it or at least a good one, let me know and I'll try to make it happen.

I love it. You guys do some great editing.

By the way, it isn't "one armed stuff".... it is Mono-murkin' .... and you do it well ;)

I have to come out that way someday and shoot with a few of you guys.

I don't think "mucho" is in the ebonics dictionary.

Good luck Fitty.

lol.....Thanks

Its all because of the guys here in this forum. You all told me what was good and what was bad. What I needed to work on and gave me great ideas! I post the videos on AFCOM to but find its full of "haters" that give no constructive criticism. This was the first gun forum Ive been apart of and now I'll always be one. Hey if I ever get paid for this hobby I'll get one of those vendor accounts lol. If there is a gun video you'd like to see because you cant find a video on it or at least a good one, let me know and I'll try to make it happen.

I'd like to see a Lahti 20mm, in the snow, vs. snowmen, full magazine dump as fast as you can. And not a clip of some retard from the history/disc channel homo'ing it up either.