MKA Handguard

I like the looks of this handguard and a good price too. i wonder how sturdy it is. if i didnt have a FB and didnt want a forward charging handle i would be all over one of these. i might need to buy another MKA to try one of these out... i like all their products, i wish they had their stock adapter when i bought mine. they need to get to work on their charging handle and breaching brake cus those would look good on my gun.

Edited by Haycock
Top right hand side on the product page. Says it won't work with the XN model unless you cut your own operating rod.

Thats the deal breaker for me. on the plus side they do say they will have one available in April, but these guys seem to

take forever to put a product out. I usually loose interest by then.

Top right hand side on the product page. Says it won't work with the XN model unless you cut your own operating rod.

Thats the deal breaker for me. on the plus side they do say they will have one available in April, but these guys seem to

take forever to put a product out. I usually loose interest by then.

do you have a hacksaw?

I had to return My long Firebird Handguard to the place i purchased it from....They will send me the XN version when

they get it in....One thought after checking out the Firebird HG is that it's a beautiful work of art and built Very Very

Well......It has the best look to me of all the other's offered out there as of this time....but thats my personal opinion.

I also like the Anodized finished color they use as well...

Yeah I like that one but I have an xn.. All I can find is the t&n one for $250.

Our XN forends start at $120. Price goes up from there depending on the rail options you want. $250 would be the level 5 full quad rail. You can shoot 2.75" or 3" with no problems.

Anubis,

I know the FB short makes it a 2 3/4 shell only by blocking the high pressure. Does this affect reliability in any way? Good or bad?

I feel that it vastly improves the reliability of the gun, but yes it's 2 3/4 inch, 2 3/4-3 dram, or low recoil buck/slugs only. Shooting higher power loads will quickly damage the gun.