B.A.S.T.A.R.D. Does it ship? Did anyone get theirs?

Well I ordered my BASTARD on 2-7-13 (almost two months ago.)

My debit card said my account was deducted on 2-11-13 for a transaction initiated on 2-8-13

Texasakdesigns4-1-13ng_zps70544135.jpg

I received my email receipt from Texasakdesigns on 2-8-13 and also an email from Will asking me if I wanted him to include the LRBHO open asking it i wanted to add that to my order. I declined to add it.

I got this email from Nathan at Texasakdesigns on Feb 7.

"

TAKD Sales <sales@texasakdesigns.com>

Feb 7
cleardot.gif

to Neil <trinc.nc@gmail.com>
cleardot.gif

That is it.... it is logged. I’ll put this to our AK grip order for shipping tonight.
Thanks,
Nathan"
I never got my shipment
I have sent requests for an ETA on my product I purchased, I sent these requests for updates and status of my order on the following dates 2-25-13, 3-6-13, 3-13-13 and again today.
All to no avail. Not one acknowledgement, not one return email, and I have no product but yet they have my money.
I understand delays, but telling me it will ship and it doesn't is bad enough, but not responding to 4 requests for an update is bad customer service.
What is the deal with this????
Edited by TRguy

Neil,

I never once said yours was shipping right then, or recall implying that. Only that you were confirmed as an AK grip in our shipping logs that night. As you were having issues in the checkout functions per a prior email with your first order attempt/s and it didn't take .....Nothing more.... We exchanged emails 3 times that night.

Plus I have no emails from you on 3-6 and 3-13. Only the one from today which I just got logged on to and saw this as I was... and the one on 2-25 which was to Will. I'm still waiting to speak to her that if she replied or not.

Sorry, if you want I'll cancel the order.

Nathan

AK Grip versions are the next to go out..... Most if not all (save for about 4 recent AR grip versions shipped) Now I am focusing on getting the AK grip versions out this week.

And here is a thread of someone who got one and installed it.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/86581-takd-bastard-install-wo-lrbho/

first thank you for the response.

second I don't want to cancel my order.

Next, I think when you said "...shipping tonight." I misunderstood you....

I do have my emails where i followed up on the dates mentioned above. Suffice to say that serves no purpose. We have communicated. I look forward to getting the product.

first thank you for the response.

second I don't want to cancel my order.

Next, I think when you said "...shipping tonight." I misunderstood you....

I do have my emails where i followed up on the dates mentioned above. Suffice to say that serves no purpose. We have communicated. I look forward to getting the product.

No worries.... we're on the cusp of getting everyones orders out.... last hurdles are the hardest.