FIVE round mag couplers for those who were asking. On the webstore FIN

Actually had them ready all week, just too much stuff going on, more on that in another thread.

Not the best pics but you get the idea , I'll have some better ones when they get added to our website.

post-43678-0-71999800-1365211271_thumb.jpg

post-43678-0-67344900-1365211365_thumb.jpg

Some pretty BAD pics

post-43678-0-59530400-1365211539_thumb.jpg

post-43678-0-54700400-1365211599_thumb.jpg

is it going to be possible to get your finger in and on top of the mag release button? especially if it is a big oversize button?

the last picture you posted looks like the original small stock mag release button and it doesn't look like much room to

get in there, seems like the larger oversize buttons would make it impossible.

Shell stop ,

post-43678-0-52468800-1365258671_thumb.jpg

post-43678-0-26301400-1365259061_thumb.jpg

ANYBODY , have an Idea where we can source this part? The movable side of the picatinny rail clamp.

I've called quite a few Co's that have them on their scopes/accessories , can't find anybody yet that will sell parts. I REALLY don't want to have to MAKE this as well.

We have an alum one that will work , just not as low profile as the stamped steel one.

post-43678-0-42051200-1365258717_thumb.jpg

post-43678-0-44287000-1365259011_thumb.jpg

Matt,

I have an easy solution to the mount. I have a block that holds my brass catchers. All of it is made from a single block of aluminum.

Tomorrow I will take some pictures and post them. Maybe you will see something that you can adapt. Basically it has a hole on one side and threads on the other. Then a brass screw goes through one of the picatinny slots to keep it from sliding. I have about 60 of them and have never had a malfunction.

I had a shop make them and they ran less than $5 each.

Matt,

I have an easy solution to the mount. I have a block that holds my brass catchers. All of it is made from a single block of aluminum.

Tomorrow I will take some pictures and post them. Maybe you will see something that you can adapt. Basically it has a hole on one side and threads on the other. Then a brass screw goes through one of the picatinny slots to keep it from sliding. I have about 60 of them and have never had a malfunction.

I had a shop make them and they ran less than $5 each.

I'm interested in seeing that as well.

Finally , got them on the site.

Areosigns

Thanks, I'd be interested in seeing what you got, we've had a few requests to make a shell catcher mount. No time for that yet.

We kicked that Idea around(I think I understand what it looks like) but wanted to be able to remove it without moving anything else on the rail. Personally , I don't like attachments that have to slide on the rail from one end or the other, I like a drop on mount.

I may be WAY off , guess we'll see when you post the pic.

Shell stop ,

attachicon.gif20130406_092120.jpg

attachicon.gif20130406_091826.jpg

ANYBODY , have an Idea where we can source this part? The movable side of the picatinny rail clamp.

I've called quite a few Co's that have them on their scopes/accessories , can't find anybody yet that will sell parts. I REALLY don't want to have to MAKE this as well.

We have an alum one that will work , just not as low profile as the stamped steel one.

attachicon.gif20130406_092214.jpg

Just hilarious.

Shell stop ,

Just hilarious.

?

Shell stop ,

Just hilarious.

?

Saw one just like it at SHOT.

That would have been my gun, none of the others at SHOT had our shell stop installed. wink.png

Thats what I thought.

Kinda hard to copy something we have never seen. We made ours with testing and our imagination. Sorry you all are pissed cause you no longer have the market cornered.

IF you want a pissing match, There's A LOT I can find wrong with the "new " lower. I haven't said anything, and won't unless you guys want to keep up the childish nature of your comments. I don't comment in your threads.

I JUST looked at your web site , last UPDATED, ONE YEAR AGO , nothing there SO

Seems to me your parts are a lot like the mythical bird on your logo.

• Like 1

That would have been my gun, none of the others at SHOT had our shell stop installed. wink.png

Thats what I thought.

Kinda hard to copy something we have never seen. We made ours with testing and our imagination. Sorry you all are pissed cause you no longer have the market cornered.

IF you want a pissing match, There's A LOT I can find wrong with the "new " lower. I haven't said anything, and won't unless you guys want to keep up the childish nature of your comments. I don't comment in your threads.

I JUST looked at your web site , last UPDATED, ONE YEAR AGO , nothing there SO

Seems to me your parts are a lot like the mythical bird on your logo.

post-46337-0-69310400-1365632743.jpgpost-46337-0-69310400-1365632743.jpg

• Like 1

Oh trust me I have zero intention of being anything less than civil. But anyway, I would like to know what you think is wrong with the lower, and our website www.3gunusa.com is 99% complete and our actual Firebird page is getting a ground up rebuild.