For those of you with Netflix, YOU MUST WATCH Zeitgeist: the Movie&#33

A lot of the religious interpretations in that film are just downright incorrect to the point of being deliberately misleading. For example, there is nothing in Egyptian myth that would insinuate that Horus's birth mother Isis was a virgin.. one example among other Jesus parallels that just don't add up.

If you do a little bit of googling, considerable portions of the film have been debunked. If you've never heard much about the illuminati/global banker/bilderberg theories, its an enlightening film... However, its absolutist tone and a few down right lies make it more theatrical than anything else.

• Like 1

Seen it. There are some misleading ideas in the religion section but I liked most of it. IMO, if you're going to discuss facts of religious history at least use facts. Don't doctor it up to further your cause.

• Like 1

Thanks, yes, fever broke around 6 this morning. Been battling a stomach virus for the last couple of days, thought it was over but hit again yesterday evening...trying to do too much with my wife in rehab getting over a knee replacement. Spread myself too thin. Feeling better this am though, and think I am going to ride with cousin to local gunshow to enjoy the madness! May get a wheelchair to make it through, but think I will do some video and interviews! Should be imteresting!