Perm attach monster and cycle problems?

Hey all,

My vepr 12 as it sits wot cycle anything below 3 dram or 1200 fps. I was thinki about chopping my barrel and perm attaching a tromix monster to meet 18"OAL. Do people end up with cycling issues chopping that much and perming a brake. If so what should be the course of action to remedy this. Also. Should my gun be able to cycle this 1145 1 1/8 skeet loads?

Thanks,

Thomas

I have a Monster perm attached to a 12.5 barrel. Runs flawlessly but I checked the gas system to see the holes were okay and I have the TAC47 autoplug and had the Pauly bolt magic applied. The Monster on a shortened barrel is a blast (pun intended) to shoot!

I would address the cycling issues before any other mods, especially shortening the barrel. Many people have different results with what their guns will ans will not run. Mine runs super junky ammo but took a short break in. How many rounds, and what type ammo did you use to break it in with?