I've been bit. I'm wanting a bullpup. I don't want to spend 2k for a tavor although those are really good looking. Im thinking about building one on my own from an SKS? Has anyone done this or have any pics or suggestions for another bullpup, I don't want to spend a ton of money and I really like the look of the PDR concept from magpul. I'll post a pic later of an awesome sks if I can find it.

I don't especially like the look of the shernic stock. I'm thinking I'll get a tapco of similar cheap polymer stock and cut it down then bend a sheet metal recivcer cover. Then make a block in the front to attach an ar15 grip and make out of nylon or some other polymer a forward grip and then use fiberglass and resin to get it all solid. Then build some kind of metal trigger housing "box" to drop in the stock above the ar grip. With a solid steel bar extending back to the old trigger housing.

The drop in stock your talking looks ok it just not exactly what I want. I'm thinking I'll do the much cheaper than 200 and if I fail I'll break down and buy it.