S-12 Conversions on GUNS AMERICA website.

well there are people selling 7.62 convresions on there for 900 bucks. that dont mean that is what its worth, dont you start that shit too now.

an S12 converted is maybe 450 cost, (old cost), and is worth maybe 6-700 just basic. right now :) the other thing I would say here is that a converted S12 should really have parts reciepts with it to bring a premium. like you have proof its legal-like. interstingly, if you have a good builder, that isnt a bad price on an s12 in AKM configuration these days....

well there are people selling 7.62 convresions on there for 900 bucks. that dont mean that is what its worth, dont you start that shit too now.

an S12 converted is maybe 450 cost, (old cost), and is worth maybe 6-700 just basic. right now :) the other thing I would say here is that a converted S12 should really have parts reciepts with it to bring a premium. like you have proof its legal-like. interstingly, if you have a good builder, that isnt a bad price on an s12 in AKM configuration these days....

A friend I work with bought one..... the people selling them are dealers and have a gunsmith converting them. I got to see it for a few minutes a month or so ago. Looked pretty good. He test fired it with buckshot and said it shot very well... He is pretty picky about his firearms and he approves of it. I will get him to post his comments.

A few months ago I inquired about the S-12 that Tech-Arms had for sale on Guns America. I got a very fast reply back and was given the choice between what looked like a Romy folder or a standard AK stock. I decided on the standard stock since the Romy folder I felt would kick the crap out of my shoulder. I placed my order and had it in less than a week. I was very pleased with the fast service and good communication.

I felt that the paint job was very good and the conversion on the trigger, FCG was acceptable, but was rough and had a little creep. The four holes left behind after the trigger was moved was covered by 4 rivet looking screws attached with nuts inside the reciever. I did think that this was a quick fix but functional. The stock was used looking and didnt match the black front grip. To attach the stock it was notched out to clear the 4 nuts at the rear of receiver. I thought that this was also a quick fix. I thought that there should have been a nicer buttstock.

Over all I was pleased with the finish and the conversion. I have since put a Ace folder on it and did a few custom touches. I thought the price was reasonable, $649 + shipping.

I test fired the 12 with S&B 00 buck and was very pleased. It ate everything without a hitch. It was a new 2001 import with no bolt hold open. Considering whats avail. and how fast these 12"s are going up in price, I am happy with my choice.