GUYS,

HERE'S THE INFO SOME OF YOU HAD INQUIRED ABOUT :

JESS1344

To:
CC: editorsof@aol.com
Sent: 6/27/2013 3:13:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time
Subj: RE: Prosecution Attempts Gag Order in Jared Marcum NRA T-Shirt Case - W
Hardly surprising. Even though it was an NRA shirt, the ones who stepped up to the plate are GOA:
http://www.examiner....ail-for-talking

Here's how people can help:
http://www.gunowners.com/marcum.htm

David Codrea
Gun Rights Examiner (Please subscribe and share links)
The War on Guns: Notes from the Resistance
GUNS Magazine
AmmoLand Contributor
@dcodrea on Twitter
David Codrea on Facebook
VLLA SELLA IN PVGNA IN TABERNA

The NRA failed to step up to the plate to defend this 8th grader from the thought police and out of control cops (probably DemocRATs). We need to find out which union the police officers belong to. Thier union membership may be the motive of arresting him. I worked at a place where I had to join the Teamsters and their magazine shows how they got many police departments to become Teamsters. The shameless asshole prosectuor feels that he can go against a 14 year old child for wearing aT shirt. This is a way to disarm his family because if he ends up with a criminal record, his family won't be able to keep any firearms in their home.

Another Obam stealth attack on gun owners.

UZITIGER,

THE NRA DID RENDER SOME BEHIND THE SCENES ASSISTANCE ON THIS, BUT I WAS ASKED TO MAINTAIN OPSEC ON THAT, SO I DID NOT MENTION IT.

PRESSURE, AND ASSISTANCE, BOTH PUBLIC, AND NOT, RESULTED IN THESE CHARGES BEING DROPPED.

NOW, IMHO, IT'S TIME FOR A LITTLE COURTROOM PAYBACKS ON THESE MOPES, AS AN OBJECT LESSON TO OTHERS OF THIS ILK.

JESS1344

Edited by JESS1344

GUYS,

HERE'S THE INFO SOME OF YOU HAD INQUIRED ABOUT :

JESS1344

To:

CC: editorsof@aol.com

Sent: 6/27/2013 3:13:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time

Subj: RE: Prosecution Attempts Gag Order in Jared Marcum NRA T-Shirt Case - W

Hardly surprising. Even though it was an NRA shirt, the ones who stepped up to the plate are GOA:

http://www.examiner....ail-for-talking

Here's how people can help:

http://www.gunowners.com/marcum.htm

David Codrea

Gun Rights Examiner (Please subscribe and share links)

The War on Guns: Notes from the Resistance

GUNS Magazine

AmmoLand Contributor

@dcodrea on Twitter

David Codrea on Facebook

VLLA SELLA IN PVGNA IN TABERNA

I myself didnt find any info in that link to suggest that ONLY the GOA supported this kid. Nor did I find any info that the NRA did not. I did in fact find the links to be very annoying and have lots of pop ups, then having to click the close button more than once was even more annoying. Thanks.

Ill continue to stick with both my memborships. I hope you decide to post better info next time.

CHEVYMAN,

ACTUALLY, I WAS REPLYING SPECIFICALLY AND ONLY TO UZITIGERS BELOW COMMENT, HIGHLIGHTED IN BLUE..

I'LL ALSO BE THE FIRST TO AGREE THAT THE EXAMINERS W-SITE HAS AN ANNOYING NUMBER OF POP-UPS AND OTHER CRAP THAT YOU HAVE TO CLICK TO DEATH.

THAT IS SOMETHING THAT DAVID HAS NO CONTROL OVER, IT'S NOT HIS W-SITE, HE JUST WRITES ON IT, ELSE THAT STUFF WOULDN'T BE THERE.

THE INFO ABOUT THE NRA'S BEHIND THE SCENES ASSISTANCE WAS PROVIDED DIRECTLY TO ME IN AN EMAIL FROM COL. BROWN, OF SOFMAG, WHO IS ON THE NRA'S BOARD OF DIRECTORS, AND AS I STATED, IT WAS REQUESTED BY HIM THAT I KEEP THAT INFO ON CLOSE HOLD.

I DIDN'T INQUIRE WHY THEY WANTED TO KEEP IT ON THE Q.T., I JUST DID AS ASKED.

THANKS,

JESS1344

"The NRA failed to step up to the plate to defend this 8th grader from the thought police and out of control cops (probably DemocRATs)."

The NRA should have openly defended this boy as a deterrent to rogue cops and prosecutors. They should have filed lawsuits against both.

I would like to know whether the prosecutor is a DemocRAT and to which union the cop belongs to.

The shameless asshole prosectuor feels that he can go against a 14 year old child for wearing aT shirt. This is a way to disarm his family because if he ends up with a criminal record, his family won't be able to keep any firearms in their home.

Another Obam stealth attack on gun owners.

This never even crossed my mind. Thanks for reminding me to remind my kids that they'd better keep their shit together.