Hello and some MKA mod questions.

Im not a 3 gunner and not a great speller.I picked up a mka a few months ago ive read and searched and still have some questions.So far ive got the bad lever,a F.B forend with the side charging handel(should be here next week)A mka stock polly stock with new feed ramp,pistol grip adaptor,and butt stock adaptor-from F.B(keeping my stock intact) Im using a magpul Ubr stock,anyone using Ubs on the mka-how do you like it ? Any advices on a good beaver tail pistol grip-or any grips.What would a good vert fore grip be,had F.B put bottom rail on the new forend..So far out of the box ive had 0 problems with the gun and really like it.Thanks for any tips or advice.

Well I have one part to order(extended bolt handel) then I guess that's as far as I go for now.Good thing the wife don't know the goodies cost as much and more than the gun did..........SHE'D HAVE SHIT FIT.But I really like this gun and ya only live once !

Well I have one part to order(extended bolt handel) then I guess that's as far as I go for now.Good thing the wife don't know the goodies cost as much and more than the gun did..........SHE'D HAVE SHIT FIT.But I really like this gun and ya only live once !

Keep it quiet, she may spread the word to other wives !

Well I was right wife saw the parts that came today,she says so what have you spent on that gun in the last 2 months .I mumble about what the gun cost(wink wink key word About)She says your telling me to watch the spendening(in her defence I did tell her that so I could buy more parts lol) then she tells me my magpul Ubr stock is just plastic and Im a ass !!!!