Be sure to shoot hot .22 LR rounds through it, and it should be fine. I use CCI Mini-Mags in my wife's P22... I love the gun as well... we have done all sorts of stupid stuff with it including putting on a BSA Red Dot! I did it as a joke, and now she is shooting ragged holes at 10 yards (good for a woman who never shot until she got this pistol!)

28826mi_waltherreddot_1_small_jpg.jpg

The only issue that we are having is that the barrel nut on the end was really loose after the first time we put 200 rounds through it. Just tightened it good, and was fine after that. Also the pin that is located under the safety tends to walk out to the left, making it hard to take the safety off... every time I clean it I end up pressing it back into place. If I could find a fix for that, the gun would be about perfect!

Congrats, they are fun...

Guest Guest

the saftey issue has many fixes , try www.rimfirecentral.com

mine eats every ammo ive tried but rem subsonics and win super x

it just eats those elcheapo federal lightings like candy. i was told to keep it locked back while in the safe to wear down the springs, helped alot

• 2 months later...