Dinzag Arms/Tapco G2 FCG

Hello All,

I was wondering if any of you were using Dinzag Arms FCG (modified Tapco G2 FCG) in your Vepr 12. I attempted to install it Friday night, but got stuck installing the hammer. After struggling for a while I finally compared it with the factory hammer. I noticed that the tube that runs through the hammer, through which the hammer pin is supposed to be installed was wider. It reached from wall to wall inside the receiver. This prevented the hammer pin from completely installing and also left no room for the pin retaining plate to fit onto on the hammer pin.

Have any of you run into this issue?

How did you go about fixing it?

I e-mailed Dinzag Arms late Friday night/early Saturday morning, but haven't gotten a response yet. I was hoping to get some information from you guys.

Thanks,

Jay

I highly recommend the VEPR 12 FCG from Texas Shooters Supply. Zero mods on the consumer end, and it drops right in, switched mine out in 15 minutes tops.

I'm not sure how to widen the pin tube except for using a round file or a tungsten drill bit with a dremel, which still could end up not fitting perfectly. Good luck!

" I highly recommend the VEPR 12 FCG from Texas Shooters Supply"

I will second that - dropped right in and it provides an excellent trigger pull !! Wouldn't use anyone else's.

That $80 modified Tapco trigger from TSS is the same exact modified

one we sell for $45. Drops right in with no mods.

• Like 1

Hello All,

I was wondering if any of you were using Dinzag Arms FCG (modified Tapco G2 FCG) in your Vepr 12. I attempted to install it Friday night, but got stuck installing the hammer. After struggling for a while I finally compared it with the factory hammer. I noticed that the tube that runs through the hammer, through which the hammer pin is supposed to be installed was wider. It reached from wall to wall inside the receiver. This prevented the hammer pin from completely installing and also left no room for the pin retaining plate to fit onto on the hammer pin.

Have any of you run into this issue?

How did you go about fixing it?

I e-mailed Dinzag Arms late Friday night/early Saturday morning, but haven't gotten a response yet. I was hoping to get some information from you guys.

Thanks,

Jay

Watch this video and see if this helps any.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/90531-vepr-trigger-installation/

I will second that - dropped right in and it provides an excellent trigger pull !! Wouldn't use anyone else's.

That $80 modified Tapco trigger from TSS is the same exact modified

one we sell for $45. Drops right in with no mods.

I do believe many owners here also have the CSS G2 Tapco modified trigger as well (CSS will more than likely deliver your trigger to you faster), but Dimitri of Texas Shooters Supply has told me that they do a couple things to them - including sand blasting them, but visually I couldn't tell the difference. I picked it up in person because I was able to drive to Texas Shooters Supply in person as well as check out their little store front - LOTS of AK goodies.

I highly recommend the VEPR 12 FCG from Texas Shooters Supply. Zero mods on the consumer end, and it drops right in, switched mine out in 15 minutes tops.

I highly recommend not doing business with Texas Shooters Supply. Dimitri is a high priced con man.

$79.99 for a modified Tapco single hook trigger is a rip off.

Who do you think Dimitri is buying these modified triggers from? He picks up many of his parts from a well known forum vendor, who is also located in Spring, Texas.

Edited by Jet

Well thanks for the responses guys. Brian did respond to me and have me take some measurements.  Turns out they accidentally sent me a hammer intended for a firearm without a BHO.  I sent the hammer back yesterday and he should be sending me another.  I'll keep you guys updated. 

• Like 1