Vepr12 Lower HG from our friend in the uk

I just got both of my lower handguards for my vepr and they dont have the side rails attached. NOW where do i find these factory side rails? I ordered these hg back in july from a pic on the website that showed the hg with the side rails attached. thats one of the reasons i ordered these. thank you for any help.

Just in case my UK connection can not help me, does anyone know if the lower handguards from Leigon have both of the side rails installed on them. If I do not get any side rails from the factory, I may have 2 lower handguards w/o the side rails for sale, LOL

You should not have to sell them. I have returned things to Oleg for a refund with no problems. If the pictures showed the handguard with the side rails when you ordered them then I would ask Oleg to pay the return shipping. Let us know how he treats you so that the rest of us can be informed about who we do business with.

I sure will let everyone know how this issue turns out.  I paid $65 per lower hg and I noticed that is what some other member here spent for the exact same thing but with the side rails installed.  I did recheck his web site and noticed that now the hg did not have any side rails on them but I will wait for an email response. My initial transaction was very enjoyable however it did take about 2 months but I think that he did not have any in stock at that time.  I emailed him checking on the status and he emailed the next day with a royal mail tracking number.  I would def. do business with him again. 

If you mean the two little picatinny rails attached to the sides of the handguard / forend............................

Mine came with these but I removed them as I wont be using them and they get in my way.

I could sell them - unless you mean the rails AND the forend ?

b_r, thanks for the offer but I emailed Oleg about the hg missing the rails and explained my frustration.  He said that the hg were sent to him that way w/o the rails.  He emailed me back wanting my order number and he said he was waiting for some replacement rails from Israel.  The way he acted he would let me know when he got them.  I had paid $65 (US) per hg and the rails were pictured installed on the hg.  I noticed that now the hg are pictured w/o the rails.  The reason I ordered the hg was for all of the rails.  I believe he may send me the parts when he gets them so I will keep you guys posted on how he handles this situation. 

b_r I will let you know and I totally believe that he is a good guy and I will definitely do business with him again and I would recommed him to anyone wanting quality parts.  He returned my e mails faster than some places here in the states and he seems on the level.  I sure hope he helps me out with my problem and I think he will make it right for me.