RIGHT PRICE FOR 308?

Guest FULL_AUTO_990

you would have to find some high cap mags to work in there

otherwise you might be able to aquire one of the original Saiga .308 high cap magazines for a pretty penny

as far as conversions go: you can PG it, replacing the ghetto trigger system at the same time and you will have a slammin rifle

someone else should be able to comment on high cap mags

Getting 308 to fit in the AK-100 action is a real engineering feat that includes a specially designed magazine to feed it. Adapting other mags to fit this rifle or adapting the rifle for such mags is a tall order to still be safe and legal. I will soon have a Saiga 308 so I may have ideas when I get it.

Are there any gallil mags around? Maybe these might be something to start with. Let us know as I am torn between .308 saiga and 30.06 saiga/veeper just WHAT is santa going to bring this year? 30.06 is one of my favorites,but with surplus .308 around a good supply of mags and 4 US parts........ Unfortunatly MARYLAND only ollows 20 round or less mags. :cryss:

G O B

Are there any gallil mags around? Maybe these might be something to start with. Let us know as I am torn between .308 saiga and 30.06 saiga/veeper just WHAT is santa going to bring this year? 30.06 is one of my favorites,but with surplus .308 around a good supply of mags and 4 US parts........ Unfortunatly MARYLAND only ollows 20 round or less mags. :cryss:

G O B