Duh..but I was wondering how you all have handled sales between each other. I'm selling some Saigas and I know I'd feel a tad nervous paying for something I'm not leaving with. My plan is to deliver my firearms to my local FFL and after I recieve funds I would clear the shipping from my FFL to their FFL. Sound right? Thanks ahead~ Ned

Duh..but I was wondering how you all have handled sales between each other. I'm selling some Saigas and I know I'd feel a tad nervous paying for something I'm not leaving with. My plan is to deliver my firearms to my local FFL and after I recieve funds I would clear the shipping from my FFL to their FFL. Sound right? Thanks ahead~ Ned

Sounds about right.

What are you looking to sell, sir?

sell us all your stuff ned.

I'm bought a mess of Saiga shotties to play with but I just don't use 'em. I've got one 12 and one 410 left and they are listed under the 'for sale' posts. If the S12 price is too high just send me your offers. I'd even trade for a 223 Saiga.

sell us all your stuff ned.

I'm bought a mess of Saiga shotties to play with but I just don't use 'em. I've got one 12 and one 410 left and they are listed under the 'for sale' posts. If the S12 price is too high just send me your offers. I'd even trade for a 223 Saiga.

NedPepper,

I have a NIB .223 I would trade you for the S-12. What about it? Is the S-12 NIB, used, converted? Let me know. Thanks.

Wolverine

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.