Anyone Preorder from The Gun Source?

How many of you have preordered from The Gun Source? Have you heard anything as to when they will ship? Thanks. Randall.

I have an email out to one of the guys that works there. I guess I better pre-order as well. If I hear any news, I'll keep you posted. Also, is $398.66 a fair price? I saw them on the main page here for $280? plus a fee.

I have an email out to one of the guys that works there. I guess I better pre-order as well. If I hear any news, I'll keep you posted. Also, is $398.66 a fair price? I saw them on the main page here for $280? plus a fee.

That main page has not been updated in quite awhile and does not reflect current pricing...

That said, ask one of the other distributors to beat the $400 price...it's in the ballpark.

Edited by dinzag

How many of you have preordered from The Gun Source? Have you heard anything as to when they will ship? Thanks. Randall.

Jeeter, go to WWW.raccfirearms.com and click on the distributors at the top of the page and you can see whick one would serve you best for your location. All of them are around $400.00 range. You can contact WWW.saigacentral.com and they will have them at the end of the month and their price is $379.96. They are in Georgia as I am. If I hadn't already preordered from The Gun Source, I would have ordered from them. Randall.

You can contact WWW.saigacentral.com and they will have them at the end of the month and their price is $379.96. They are in Georgia as I am. If I hadn't already preordered from The Gun Source, I would have ordered from them. Randall.

Maybe they will have them. RAAC says they ordered VERY little, but are counting on being able to sell off their web page and order as they go. Those that are ordering hundreds of guns may put a monkey wrench into that plan.