Saiga Forum To Grow With New Shottys Available

With new Saiga owners coming soon, I expect that this forum could grow incredibly over the next couple of months. New owners wanting to know how to do coversions. Simple basics. I think that some of us are going to be very busy helping them out. Cobra is going to be one busy guy, along with several other members.

Edited by TacticalResponse
With new Saiga owners coming soon, I expect that this forum could grow incredibly over the next couple of months. New owners wanting to know how to do coversions. Simple basics. I think that some of us are going to be very busy helping them out. Cobra is going to be one busy dude!

With new Saiga owners coming soon, I expect that this forum could grow incredibly over the next couple of months. New owners wanting to know how to do coversions. Simple basics. I think that some of us are going to be very busy helping them out. Cobra is going to be one busy dude!

I'm a newbee...Just purchased a 12 from FBMG and having Tony do the conversion and adding a few other goodies. Iv'e done a bunch of reading on this forum and I believe one can learn quite a lot and have many questions answered if they dig a bit on this website. Looking forward to trying out my "ultimate lead delivery system!"

Welcome to forum, woofer. Looks like you've made some good decisions so far. I, for one, am looking forward to gaining many new members here. I think it will be a good thing!

We should have some little business cards printed and send them to the distributers so they can insert them into the boxes of the new Saigas. When a new customer gets one, they have a little card telling them to come here. Maybe talk to RAAC about something like that...

Just thinking out loud.

Jeric

Hey guys,

I am new here too.

I've had my S 12 for about two years now. I just started doing a conversion last week.

It probably won't be done for another month or so.

I look forward to learning heaps from this forum.

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum Frank. You will find many Knoweldgeable people here that can, and will be able to help you with any questions regarding your S 12.

Edited by TacticalResponse

Let me welcome all the new people!!! If you choose to buy a Saiga you will be happy with the gun which ever one you choose. I love mine, and I can tell you that we Saiga Shooters have made a real impression on our competitors in tactical shotgun matches many of them are going to sell off the Benellis, Berettas, Remingtons, etc. and turn to the Black Dragon!!! Welcome

Frank,

Welcome to the forum. Don't be a stranger or hesitate to participate with questions, observations, experience, etc. We help each other here and sometimes even have some fun doing it. If it is anything Saiga this is the place. Welcome again.

Wolverine

Hey new guys here is a question once you get your new Saiga Shotgun all blinged out what are you going to do with it? Here is an idea come to one of the tactical shotgun matches and smoke the guys with the old fashion shotguns!!!!! http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showto...032&hl=virginia this is a link to an old thread but check it out. If you had a race car you would want race right! Well with a converted Saiga you have a Race Car!!! Hope to see new faces with Saigas at the matches!!! Team Saiga rules!!!

Hey new guys here is a question once you get your new Saiga Shotgun all blinged out what are you going to do with it? Here is an idea come to one of the tactical shotgun matches and smoke the guys with the old fashion shotguns!!!!! http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showto...032&hl=virginia this is a link to an old thread but check it out. If you had a race car you would want race right! Well with a converted Saiga you have a Race Car!!! Hope to see new faces with Saigas at the matches!!! Team Saiga rules!!!

Good stuff....that AMD65 stile SBS is sweet.