Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

What Is This Part?

Recommended Posts

I found this part where I was working on my Vepr .223. There was also some surplus Bulgarian gas tubes, pistol grips, and handguards there too. I don't think the part goes to the rifle, but I am not completely sure. Any ideas?



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like the part that goes to the factory handguard. Its for the screw that goes holds the wood handguard on.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, it fits perfect into the routed out part of the wooden handguard that comes with the rifle. Yeah, its for the screw that holds the hanguard on. Thanks for the help. I don't worry so much now.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Tromix - Lead Delivery Systems
Dinzag Arms
Mississippi Auto Arms, Inc
Cobra's Custom
Carolina Shooters Supply
R & R Targets
SGM Tactical
Mach 1 Arsenal
C&S Metall-Werkes
American Specialty Ammo
Csspecs Magazines
Phoenix Technology
Evlutionz LLC

  • Chatbox

    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
  • Create New...