Hey Guys:

I decided to get a Savage 93 FV in .22 Magnum. 

Any scope recommendations? I don't think a NightForce is necessary in this case. 

Per some comments in Mike Roger's prior post regarding MidwayUSA, I feel guilty having gotten it from Cheaper Than Dirt, but no LGS had it. Sorry. 

It seems like a neat little rifle that's good to at least 100 yds. for small game and target shooting. 

Now if I can just find some .22 WMR ammo somewhere. I am willing to pay LGS ammo prices to help. I've been buying IMR powders from them.  

Anyway ... does anyone here have experience with the Savage 93 FV? It looks like a fun gun.

8-SAV-93200.jpg

I happen to have the perfect scope for sale cheap.  And...  I have a shitload of 22 WMR for sale.  I'm sure you can get all that from CTD though.

JK...  Have fun with the gun.  I'm not huge into 22's so have nothing valuable to offer.

• Like 1

I went the .22 lr route and am getting a Savage FVSR with threaded barrel from Buds.  I've heard good things about Savage so I'm looking forward to how it shoots.  I picked up a Nikon Rimfire scope which for what I want will be plenty.

post-35044-0-50605300-1403750195_thumb.png