Wow wish I could shoot like that.

If you want to shoot like that its easy. Just take a bit of natural talent and give up everything in your life except your shotgun, and then live, eat and breathe shooting every day for years, and you will. It is always impressive when you see someone who has total mastery of any skill; but I'd rather shoot 10% as well, and have 90% more stuff in my life.

NOTE: The fullchoke that posted previously was not the real fullchoke he is my father aka topmaul

I do not take responsibility for anything dum he says LOL :haha: hope he doesn't se this :unsure:

I can't imagine shooting anything but a Saiga! I amagine that guy shoots all the time he probably doesn't do anything but shoot. If I had the range to shoot every day I could probably be the best Minor with a Saiga. I like the way I shoot and I don't like to shoot clays anyway. I like tactical 3-gun matches and quickstuff like that to challenge me to the best of my abilities. No offense to people that like to shoot at them, they just don't intrest me much.

Eric

Edited by fullchoke