Heh, Heh, Heh, PICS!!

Decide to shed the camo? The brake looks great man! Some big ass pics!

ya know, i clean with brake cleaner and after the last range session the cleaner took off a lot of the cammo, so WTF it's only metal and plastic and it's only paint. this time the top coat is auto 2 part epoxy that they say is very chemical resistant. we'll see....that's if i ever clean it again!

Wow that's sweet man! Do you have any pics of it before the camo came off? Man with that as a base coat you could do a mean camo job on there with some stenciling. That sternum scrapin' skull scratcher on there kicks ass!

I must say I do approve of that color scheme!

I'd like to thank God, my family, my life coach, my 3rd grade art teacher,and this board for this award, i would like to say peace on earth and.......wait a minute, i thought i was at the Grammy's. Thanx, man i was taking off the painters tape from the barrel in a round about rolling type removal technique and took 2 mean slices out of my right wrist on the fucking flash hider! i'm on Coumadin, so it bled like a pig and by the time i got done bandageing it looked like a tourniquet! wife freaked out, oh well, I'll write a song for the Grammy's

"Blood on the Saiga" "the Tromix blues" "flash hider 2: revenge of tromix" that's enough.

Yup, now that she's fed on human blood, be careful! :alucard:

(dunno what that smilie is for, but looks like it has red eyes & a sombrero)

I like what you did with the handguard too! :up:

You know I got the idea for the handguard off this site, but it was a lot easier than what everyone was saying. I power carve as a hobby also, so i had the correct bits for the Foredom tool, just drill 2 holes and connect the dots with a 1/4 inch round hog bit, wire brush off the flash and oila!